Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vacation to Genting Highland

On 7.5.2010 was the lucky day for me because have a chance to honeymoon at genting highland with my luvly wife. After get leave from my Boss, I drove to lebuhraya pantai Timur from Rompin at 2:30pm, it's a long jouney + rest at hentian gambang + solat = arrive around 7:30pm at Genting Highland . I got tired because I think when I go on vacation at Genting , I will easily get the room at nearly Hotel, but I'm mistaken. Until around 9:00pm, I turn back to Goh Tong Jaya where is locate SERI MALAYSIA Hotel. Luckily, I'm get 2nd floor room ( RM110 - gov rate ) , it's so cheap, but the 2nd day I must pay around RM160( I forgot) because weekdays rate, the room rate will increase. Hehe.. Interesting place in Malaysia is Genting highland .


Let me story about Genting highland. Genting Highlands is located at an altitude of 1,800 metres above sea level and is one of the most developed hill holiday resorts in Malaysia. Its temperature ranges from 15 °C to 24 °C throughout the year and is a place for one to escape the heat of the cities. This place is a popular destination for local as well as foreign visitors.

The Genting Skyway is the longest cable car in South East Asia. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountains and valleys from the cable car.


Oh ya..It's about ticket to get to the genting theme park.
a)Genting Outdoor Theme Park ;Features numerous rides typical of an amusement park, mostly suitable for children. Day pass 38 RM (off-peak), 44 RM (peak); express-lane 57 RM (off-peak), 66 RM (peak)
b)First World Indoor Theme Park, (located in the First World Plaza). Features numerous rides. Day pass 26 RM (off-peak), 30 RM (peak). This day pass does not cover Signature Attractions such as Ripley's Museum (30 RM), Snow World (17 RM), Genting Sky Venture (simulated sky diving) (50 RM), etc.
c)A combined day pass for the outdoor and indoor theme parks cost 51 RM (off-peak) and 59 RM (peak)


If I story all of my vacation I think this blog will not enough space to write about my experience in there. But, I advice u if u want to get there, u must plan 1 month before. It's a good place for couple of bride to get honeymoon together.


My vacation starting 7 until 9.5.2010 was successfull, after this maybe I plan to go to overseas.. Yeahooo




My memory never end..

1 comment: